Processing of personal data
At ARCHANDA PLANTAS INDUSTRIALES, S.L. we consider the confidentiality of the personal data which is processed and to the exact compliance of the prevailing legislation on the protection of personal data, inter alia, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and freedom of movement of such data whereby Directive 95/46/EC was repealed. Accordingly, the following issues as regards the processing of personal data which is carried out at ARCHANDA PLANTAS INDUSTRIALES, S.L. are herein advised:
Who is the party responsible for the processing of your data?
Name: ARCHANDA PLANTAS INDUSTRIALES, S.L.
TAX ID (NIF) NUMBER: B95630190
Postal address: Polígono Industrial (Industrial Estate) Urazandi, Parcela (Plot) 3-Edificio (Building) 2
48950 Asua-Erandio (Biscay)
Telephone: 944 167 200
Principles relating to the processing of personal data
In relation to the processing of personal data undertaken therein, complying in that matter with the principles required by Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and freedom of movement of such data and whereby Directive 95/46/EC (which hereafter shall be referred to as GDPR) was repealed:
- Principle of lawfulness, fairness and transparency: the data compiled are processed in a lawful, fair and transparent manner, with the prior consent of the data subjects when necessary or, for the execution of a contract in which the data subject is a party thereto or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract, or if the processing is required for the compliance of any applicable legal obligation or for compliance of legitimate interests pursued by the data controller or any third party, provided that said interests do not prevail over the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require the protection of personal data, particularly when the data subject is a child.
- Principle of purpose limitation: personal data which is processed shall be used for the purposes specified in the “For what purpose do we use your personal data” section.
- Principle of data minimisation: pursuant to this principle, the only personal data which is collected from users are those strictly necessary to manage the contractual relationship or in order to be able to answer the enquiries, suggestions and/or requests for information which are made.
- Principle of accuracy: the personal data which is collected shall be kept accurate and, if necessary, updated. To that end, in the event of any change in personal data, the user must notify this fact for the purposes of undertaking the pertinent update.
- Principle of storage limitation period: the personal data processed shall be stored for the periods specified in the “For how long is your personal data retained?” section.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: in order to comply with this principle, the personal data shall be processed in a manner which ensures appropriate security thereof, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organisational measures for that purpose.
For what purpose do we use your personal data (whether or not users of the website)?
Client data: for the proper maintenance, undertaking, compliance and management of the contractual relationship with clients and the provision of the services required by said clients.
Supplier data: for the proper maintenance, undertaking, compliance and management of the contractual relationship with our suppliers and the rendering of the services provided.
Third Party Data: for maintenance, undertaking, compliance and management of the contractual relationship with our employees, as well as compliance with the prevailing legislation on industrial relations, Social Security and Occupational Health and Safety Risk Prevention in the Workplace which may be applicable.
Candidate data: in order to manage the participation of those persons who are interested in the personnel selection processes carried out by the company.
Data compiled through the contact form: in order to manage and respond to any enquiry, complaint, suggestion or request for information made by the interested parties.
Data processing excluded by the GDPR
Article 14 of the GDPR states that “the protection afforded by this Regulation should apply to natural persons, whatever their nationality or place of residence, in relation to the processing of their personal data. The present Regulation does not cover the processing of personal data which concerns legal persons and in particular undertakings established as legal persons, including the name and the form of the legal persons and the contact details of the legal person”.
This implies that this regulation and the obligations and rights contemplated therein will not be applicable to any of the data processing carried out by ARCHANDA PLANTAS INDUSTRIALES, S.L., such as those in relation to clients who are legal persons and suppliers.
What is the legitimisation for the processing of your personal data?
Client data: the legal grounds for the processing of personal data concerning yourself is the execution of a contract wherein the clients are a party thereto.
Supplier data: the legal grounds for the processing of personal data of the suppliers is the execution of a contract wherein the suppliers are a party thereto.
Personnel Data: the legal grounds for the processing of the workers’ personal data is the execution of an employment contract between the company and its workers.
Candidate data: the legal grounds for the processing of personal data of the data subject is the consent granted when furnishing his/her curriculum vitae in order to participate in the personnel selection processes undertaken.
Data compiled through the contact form: the legal grounds for the processing of personal data furnished by the data subjects is the consent given by contacting us through the contact form and, therefore, the requirement for said processing to manage and respond to the contact request made.
How is your personal data obtained?
All personal data processed at ARCHANDA PLANTAS INDUSTRIALES, S.L. are furnished by the data subjects concerned or their legal representatives.
The personal data compiled through this website have been collected through forms or through the email address enabled for establishing contact with us.
Who are the recipients of your assigned personal data?
The personal data of clients, suppliers and employees shall be assigned, where appropriate, to the tax administration for compliance with legal and tax obligations, as well as to the financial institution(s) through which ARCHANDA PLANTAS INDUSTRIALES, S.L. manages collections (for clients) and payments (for suppliers and employees).
For certain information management matters third-party services are used, acting as data processors, with whom we have executed the corresponding data processing contract pursuant to that set forth in Article 28.3 of the GDPR.
Likewise used for the same purpose are services of Dropbox, Inc., a company which acts as the data processors and that, despite being located outside the European Union and the European Economic Area, is subject to the EU-US Privacy Shield, as set out in the following link: https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000GnCLAA0&status=Active.
For how long is your personal data retained?
Client and supplier data: all personal data shall be retained during the term of the corresponding contractual relationship and, upon conclusion thereof, during the liability statute of limitations stipulated by the applicable legal provisions.
Personnel Data: the workers’ personal data shall be retained during the term of the contractual employment relationship and, upon conclusion thereof, during the liability statute of limitations stipulated by the applicable legal provisions.
Candidate data: the personal data of the candidates shall be kept for a maximum period of two years.
Data compiled through the contact form: the personal data provided by users shall be retained only during the management of the requests made in a manner that, upon conclusion of the processing thereof, shall proceed to the deletion thereof.
What are the your rights when furnishing your personal data?
- Right to request access to your personal data: in order to understand and verify the legality of the processing, you may request at any given moment confirmation as to whether ARCHANDA PLANTAS INDUSTRIALES, S.L. is processing your personal data and, in that event, we will advise you, among other matters, as regards what data is processed, its purpose, origin of the data, expected period of data retention and, where appropriate, recipients or categories of recipients.
- Right to request rectification: you may request the rectification of personal data which is inaccurate or that the completion of incomplete information, including by means of an additional statement. In that event, it must be specified in your application reference to the data in question and the rectification that is to be made, and must enclose, as the case may be, the substantiating documentation of the inaccuracy or incomplete nature of the data subject to processing.
- Right to request the erasure (“right to be forgotten”): you may request the erasure of your personal data and cessation of processing if they are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which same were collected or otherwise processed, the withdrawal of your consent, as the personal data have been processed illegally or must be erased for compliance of a legal obligation.
- Right to request restriction of processing of your personal data: herein ARCHANDA PLANTAS INDUSTRIALES, S.L. shall only retain your personal data for the drawing up, exercise or defense of claims, or with a view to protecting the rights of another natural or legal person or on the grounds of overriding public interest.
- Right to the portability of your personal data: you may request that your personal data will delivered, to you or to another responsible person whom you specify, in a structured format, of common use and machine readable.
- Right of opposition to processing: ARCHANDA PLANTAS INDUSTRIALES, S.L. will cease processing your personal data in the manner specified by yourself, unless that personal data must continued to be processed for compelling legitimate grounds or for the drawing up, exercise or defense of potential claims.
How to exercise your data protection rights: in order to exercise your rights you must send us a written request addressed to ARCHANDA PLANTAS INDUSTRIALES, S.L. at Polígono Industrial (Industrial Estate) Urazandi, Parcela (Plot) 3-Edificio (Building) 2, C.P. 48950 Asua-Erandio (Biscay), or by sending an email to email@example.com, enclosing in either event a photocopy of your National Identity (DNI) document.
ARCHANDA PLANTAS INDUSTRIALES, S.L. shall respond to all requests under the terms and conditions required by the prevailing legislation on the protection of personal data.
How to file a claim to the Spanish Data Protection Agency: if you believe that we have not properly processed your personal data or on the basis of your belief that we have not handled your case properly in the exercise of your data protection rights, you may file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, either through its electronic headquarters or at its registered office, at calle Jorge Juan, nº 6, C.P. 28001 Madrid.
Further information on data protection rights and claims before the Supervisory Authority can be found at www.aepd.es.
Pursuant to that set forth in Article 32 of the RGPD, ARCHANDA PLANTAS INDUSTRIALES, S.L. has adopted the appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure a level of data security appropriate for the level of risk presented by processing personal data.
In order to assess the adequacy of the level of security, the risks of data processing have been specifically taken into account, in particular as a result of the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of personal data assigned, retained or otherwise processed, or unauthorised dissemination or access to said data.
Duty of secrecy
ARCHANDA PLANTAS INDUSTRIALES, S.L. has adopted measures to ensure that any person acting under their respective authority and who has access to the personal data furnished by users, may only process same following company instructions, and must likewise keep the corresponding professional secrecy in relation thereto, said obligation shall have an indefinite duration.
To this end, our employees have signed a confidentiality and obligation of secrecy document as regards the information and personal data which are processed by same due to an existing employment relationship with the company.
Website use by minors
Users are kindly requested to read the website use by minors policies which are published in the “Legal Notice” of our website.
Cookies are small text files which are stored from the server onto the hard drive or in the memory of the user’s computer when accessing or visiting the pages of certain websites, so that user preferences can be known when the user logs on again. The cookies stored on the user’s hard drive, the data contained therein cannot be read, nor access personal information or read the cookies created by other suppliers.
See information as regards the cookies used on this website in the “Cookies policy” section.